Queen B Organizing can help you with Handyman / Handylady services in Corvallis, Albany, Lebanon, and Eugene! Give us a call or text at 541-231-6964 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re dedicated to tackling all your repair, renovation, and maintenance needs with precision and care.
Hiring a local handyman / handy lady / handy person is a great way to get repairs and projects done around your house or property – without incurring the expense of a full-time contractor. Whether you need sheetrock repair, TV mounting, door replacement, Christmas lights installation, or a pet door – our team is ready to help with your project.
Why Choose Queen B Organizing for Your Handyman / Handylady Needs?
Versatile Expertise: From repairing a wall, replacing a door, fixing a leaking faucet, our experienced handymen possess a wide range of skills to handle any task. No project is too big or too small for us. We are an Oregon licensed, bonded and insured as a residential contractor CCB# 248305.
Reliable and Timely: We understand the importance of your time. Our punctual and dependable services ensure that your projects are completed efficiently, on schedule, and to your satisfaction.
Quality Craftsmanship: Our commitment to quality shines through in every project we undertake. With attention to detail and a dedication to excellence, we deliver results that stand the test of time.
Customized Solutions: Every home is unique, and so are its needs. We work closely with you to understand your requirements, providing tailored solutions that match your vision and budget.
Transparent Communication: No surprises, just clear communication. We keep you informed throughout the process, addressing your questions and concerns to ensure a smooth and collaborative experience.
Our Range of Handyman / Handylady Services:
- Furniture or other item assembly (e.g., lamps, kitchen or craft carts, etc)
Hanging and Mounting:
- Hanging artwork, mirrors, small cabinets, TV mounts, etc
Smart Home Systems:
- Installation of smart home systems (code entry door lock, Ring doorbell, and smart appliances setup)
- Furniture repair, including some upholstery work (wood, fiberboard, hardware, etc)
Wall Mounted Items:
- Installation of wall-mounted items such as shelving, artwork, etc (not too heavy; can bring a helper if needed)
Wall Repair and Painting:
- Drywall/spackle/texture and painting
- Caulking, grout repair, sealing, etc
Moulding and Door Frames:
- Installation, repair, and painting of moulding, door frames, etc (detail-oriented)
- Installation of interior doors and associated hardware (handles, hinges, etc)
Doors and Windows:
- Repair and installation of doors and windows, including cutting glass, fixing sashes, broken weights, and stuck windows
- Replacement/installation of weatherstripping around doors, windows, etc
- Replacement of exterior door hardware
- Painting of exterior doors
- Repair and install metal gutters, siding, and skylights
- Repair or replace wooden fences, decks
- Repair or replace roof shingles, weatherproofing in general
- Interior painting
- Repair or replace baseboards, door and window trim
- Install handrails, guardrails, and ramps for wheelchair access
Discover the Queen B Organizing Difference:
Customer Satisfaction: Our priority is your happiness. We’re not satisfied until you’re thrilled with the results.
Licensed, Bonded and Insured: Rest easy knowing that our services are backed by proper licensing and insurance, providing you with peace of mind.
Local Convenience: We’re your neighbors, ready to serve our community with reliable Handyman / Handylady services.
Book a Handyman / Handylady
Before and After
Below is an example of a bathroom refresh we did for a client that now runs an Airbnb from their home. This refresh was pragmatic and kept to the client’s budget. Let us help you with your refresh and make your space feel like home again!